Comscore Reinvents its Branded Content Offering Through Partnership with Hive to Further Accelerate Use of AI Across its Product Portfolio
Comscore Branded Content® is the first offering to be reimagined through the partnership, integrating enhanced capabilities powered by Hive's best-in-class computer vision technology. The new product is part of
Comscore Branded Content® provides brands, agencies, and rights holders with more comprehensive measurement of branded content and sponsorship. Key features of the reimagined offering include:
- Cross-platform measurement: Always-on monitoring of in-content brand exposures across 100+ national TV networks, with the ability to integrate modular measurement across social media, eSports, over-the-top video, and theatrical releases.
- Competitive intelligence: Exposure reporting across 5,500+ pre-trained brands in Hive's logo detection model, enabling new-to-market insight into share of voice and competitors' branded content strategies.
- Scalable customization: Use of Hive's deep learning object detection models and data labeling workforce of more than 2 million registered global contributors to efficiently and accurately identify unbranded product exposures and enrich brand-level reporting by asset type (e.g., logo location).
- Next-day data: Real-time processing that enables daily updates for faster insights.
Comscoreaudience data: Matching of branded content occurrences with exposure data from Comscore'smassive measurement footprint, which includes 75M+ US TV screens, 175M+ US desktop screens, 230M+ US mobile screens, and 44K North American movie theatre screens.
- Point-and-click dashboard: Intuitive, interactive data visualization, with the ability to customize reporting and easily export data for offline analysis.
"Our partnership with Hive further accelerates
"We are excited to partner with
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal and state securities laws, including, without limitation,
Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made.
Hive is the leading provider of enterprise AI solutions that help companies power the next wave of automation. The company offers end-to-end AI services, from hand-annotated data labeling to turnkey, pre-trained AI models served via API. Hive's APIs enable use cases including automated content moderation, logo detection, contextual advertising, document parsing, speech-to-text transcription, and more. Hive processes billions of API requests per month, with industry-leading accuracy enabled by Hive's full-stack approach. For more information, visit thehive.ai.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscore-reinvents-its-branded-content-offering-through-partnership-with-hive-to-further-accelerate-use-of-ai-across-its-product-portfolio-301243023.html
Neil Ripley, Comscore, Inc., 646-746-0579, email@example.com; Kristy Yang, Hive, 415-562-6943, firstname.lastname@example.org