RESTON, Va., March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, recently published its 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus whitepaper. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including mobile, social media, video, advertising, search and e-commerce. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means looking forward to the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus whitepaper, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USFutureinFocus2015
Key topics covered in the 2015 U.S. Digital Future in Focus report include:
- The implications of an increasingly multi-platform digital population
- The fastest growing digital media properties and mobile apps
- The continuing disruption of mobile in all facets of digital
- How the major social network audiences stack up against each other
- Digital advertising's transition to transacting on viewable impressions
- The continuing growth of online video and emergence of mobile and over-the-top video
- How total web searches are distributed among desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
- The unrelenting growth of digital commerce and emergence of mobile commerce
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20080115/COMSCORELOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscores-latest-whitepaper-2015-us-digital-future-in-focus-available-for-download-300056205.html
SOURCE comScore, Inc.