RESTON, Va., Oct. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published The U.S. Total Video Report. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides context for Americans' shifting TV consumption habits. As the viewing environment becomes increasingly fragmented with a wider array of devices and sources of content, it's more important than ever to gain a complete understanding of TV audiences and their viewing behaviors across multiple platforms. To download a copy of The U.S. Total Video Report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USTotalVideoReport.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What percentage of time are viewers watching TV on each platform?
- Which segments of the population are mostly likely to use video streaming devices to view TV content?
- What are the main drivers causing consumers to watch TV online?
- How frequently and via which platforms are viewers binge watching TV shows?
- What are the most important content genres for pay TV subscribers that are keeping them from "cutting the cord"?
- How does household size affect pay TV and Netflix subscriptions?
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20080115/COMSCORELOGO
SOURCE comScore, Inc.