RESTON, Va., Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. today published The 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides detailed data and in-depth insights on mobile apps, which now drive the majority of digital media usage in the U.S. To download a copy of The 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USMobileAppReport2017.
Some key topics covered in the report include:
- Mobile app vs. mobile web usage and audience behavior
- Highlights of top-ranking and fast-growing apps
- App activity among Millennials and other valuable audience segments
- Consumers' attitudes and perceptions towards apps and the app landscape
- Usage habits and behavioral tendencies of app users
- Deep dives into several app categories, including retail, gaming and online dating
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscores-2017-us-mobile-app-report-available-for-download-300508477.html