- Where can I find recent news and press releases about comScore?
- To read recent news and press releases at comScore, please visit the Insights section of our website.
- Who is comScore's transfer agent and what is their contact information?
- The information for comScore’s transfer agent is as follows:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST)
- How do I obtain the latest financial information about comScore?
- To obtain the latest financial information about comScore, please visit our Financials page.
- Who is the primary investor relations contact?
- Our primary investor relations contact is Greg Fink, our Chief Financial Officer.
- What is the stock symbol and CUSIP number from comScore's shares?
- comScore's stock symbol is "SCOR" and the CUSIP number is 20564W105.
- On what exchanges is comScore listed?
- comScore's common stock is listed on the OTC Market.
- Where can I find the current comScore share price?
- The current comScore share price is listed on the right-hand side of this page and is labeled “Stock Information.”
- How can I obtain an investor pack?
- To obtain an investor pack, please contact us.
- What is comScore's fiscal year?
- comScore's fiscal year ends each year on December 31.
- Who should I contact for general information about comScore?
- For general questions about comScore, please contact us.
- What is comScore's mission?
- comScore’s mission is to make audiences and advertising more valuable. We unify consumer behavior across all platforms and screens – including TV -- giving our clients a total view of the consumer. Because of this unique capability, we’re able to deliver trusted, independent metrics that help the market discern the true value of media. We aspire to measure all interactions across major media platforms, at scale, on a global basis.
- Where can I get information about comScore's management team and Board of Directors?
- For information about comScore’s management team and Board of Directors, please visit the following links:
- In what year and where was comScore incorporated?
- comScore was incorporated in 1999 in the state of Delaware.
- What does comScore do?
- comScore, Inc. is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016 to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
- Why did comScore merge with Rentrak?
- We believe the combination of comScore and Rentrak uniquely positions the company to deliver new products that address what the industry has been asking both our companies for: a new, comprehensive cross-platform measurement system that accounts for all the ways in which content is consumed. Our businesses are highly complementary, and our combined products, measurement assets, and human capital are greater than the sum of our individual parts.
- What does a Nasdaq delisting mean for comScore?
- A Nasdaq delisting means that comScore stock will no longer be traded on the NASDAQ exchange, but instead will trade on the OTC Market under the symbol SCOR. There should be no difference in the experience of purchasing or selling comScore common shares via registered broker dealers.
- Who are comScore's clients?
- comScore works with more than 3,200 clients worldwide. These clients include 45 of the top 50 advertising agencies in the US, 10 of the top 10 media companies in the US, movie studios, broadcast and cable networks, 25 of the largest advertisers globally, local TV stations, operators and 10 of the top 10 CPG companies globally.
- What products does comScore offer?
- comScore offers a wide range of products that help clients discern the true value of media. comScore products along with Rentrak products are available through the new comScore. Together, the new company reports in more than 75 countries. Core products we offer include Media Metrix Multi-Platform (or MMX MP), Video Metrix Multi-Platform, validated Campaign Essentials (vCE), Xmedia, TV Essentials and Box Office Essentials.
- Where does comScore operate?
- comScore is a global company with more than 80 locations in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- What is driving comScore's growth?
- comScore’s growth is being driven by the rapid changes taking place in the digital media, television and advertising ecosystems. The forces of this disruption include:
- The rapid emergence of the multi-platform consumer who connects with media across multiple devices and platforms,
- The ubiquity of video and television that’s reaching consumers through increasingly digital channels and challenging existing business models, and
- The rise of advertising automation which is changing how advertising is bought and sold.
- What unique data assets does comScore have that power its products and services?
- comScore has unmatched expertise in unifying billions of pieces of proprietary “census” data, encompassing digital, TV set-top box, movie screens and demographic information with the behavior of millions of individual consumers. Our massive, unparalleled data sources -- such as our opt-in panel of 2 million individuals, our census network, partner demo data and partner sales data -- are the foundation for our products and enable us to provide precise measurement and insights at massive scale.