Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Reston, Virginia, comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital media analytics. comScore makes audiences and advertising more valuable by providing trusted, independent metrics that help businesses understand how people interact with content and advertising across TV and digital devices, giving a total view of the consumer. Through its products and services, comScore helps its more than 2,500 clients understand their multi-platform audiences, know if their advertising is working, and access data where they want and need it.
comScore works with over 2,500 clients worldwide, including all of the 10 largest internet companies and 48 out of the top 50 online properties. We’re the industry-preferred provider of digital audience measurement for media buyers, planners, and marketers. comScore clients include 45 of the top 50 advertising agencies, 10 out of the top 10 CPG companies and nine out of the top 10 media companies.
comScore offers a wide range of products that help clients discern the true value of media. We have three main categories of product offerings: Multi-Platform Audience Measurement, Advertising Performance and Effectiveness, and Data and Workflow Integration solutions. Core products and initiatives we offer that you may be familiar with include Media Metrix Multi-Platform (or MMX MP), Video Metrix Multi-Platform, validated Campaign Essentials, Industry Trust, and our forthcoming syndicated cross-media measurement offering, Xmedia. To view all our product offerings, please visit http://www.comscore.com/Products.
comScore is a global company, with more than 30 locations in more than 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
comScore’s growth is being driven by the rapid changes taking place in the digital media, television and advertising ecosystems. The forces of this disruption include:
- The rapid emergence of the multi-platform consumer who connects with media across multiple devices and platforms,
- The ubiquity of video and television that’s reaching consumers through increasingly digital channels and challenging existing business models, and
- The rise of advertising automation which is changing how advertising is bought and sold.
comScore is built to take great advantage of these secular trends as we pursue our mission of making audiences and advertising more valuable.
comScore is focused on:
- Expanding cross-media offerings globally,
- Extending vCE market leadership including Display, Video, and Mobile on a worldwide basis,
- Integrating comScore data into the places clients use them with a focus on our data into programmatic platforms and client workflows, and
- Continuing to return capital to our investor base.
With 15 years of experience in measuring how, when and where consumers are engaging with content and campaigns, comScore has unmatched expertise in solving industry challenges and helping clients change with the digital future. Our massive, unparalleled data sources -- such as our opt-in panel of 2 million individuals, our census network, partner demo data and partner sales data -- are the foundation for our products and enable us to provide precise measurement and insights at scale.
Please submit your question using the form below. * Required fields